Beauty Routine with Rose Water
Posted by ELIJAH HARRIS
If you want to start your day feeling fresh and energize rose water is for you. I can not start my day without spraying my face with rose water. It keeps me energize throughout a hard working day or stressful situations. Its soothing benefits can be felt right away. It will not only help you feel re-freshed and relaxed, but its properties will balance your skin’s pH level, keep inflammation at bay, and even revitalize and moisturize your skin.
1. I use Rose Water to tone and rejuvenate my skin. It’s antibacterial properties will also cleanse your face and fight acne or prevent it altogether.
2. In the morning, Rose Water is great to freshen up and remove eye bags that are sometimes hard to get rid off, especially if you haven’t slept enough.
3. After a long day, Rose Water is great because it can be used as a make-up remover and it will help you relax as well.
4. Rose Water Spray on your hair regularly to help them stay shiny and vitalized. Massaging your scalp with Rose Water will help it fight dandruff and allow your scalp to remain healthy. Because Rose Water stimulates blood flow, massaging your scalp with it, will treat and prevent hair loss.
5. Finally, use Rose Water on your body. Spraying Rose Water regularly will tone your skin and reduce the visibility of broken capillaries and vein threads. You can spray it directly on affected areas, or poor a cup of Rose Water in your bath.
As an extra tip: Spray Rose Water on your bed sheets to have them feel and smell fresh!
Rose Water is 100% pure, Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free. The roses come from artisanal farmers in Lebanon, and they are steam-distilled. This means for you that all the nutrients and vitamins are kept intact.